Saturday, February 25, 2012

Back from Morocco


Hey, so I'm back! Actually I was back yesterday, but I was soo busy so I'm writing this post today. Anyway Morocco is the best vacation destination I've been to. People are soo nice there, even though they want to "be your friend" and do favors for you and later make you pay. It's their logic; they help, you pay for their job well-done. On the first day we asked for directions and the next thing we knew we got our own tour guide. People offer you soo many stuff, but we were so stubborn that by the 3rd day we knew all the directions we needed to know. Turns out that in Morocco there are allowed to sell fake channel or any other designer stuff. For instance when I went in one part of the market I saw my H&M jumper in a different color, but otherwise identical. They labeled the jumper as Marco Polo and you can buy it for 25 euro only!




3 comments:

  1. awesome (: please show us more pictures from morocco ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man pirmā bilde baigi patīk. :) izskatās ka bijis foršssss ceļojums, huh : >

    ReplyDelete