Tuesday, August 14, 2012



So remember I got this new bag, but I never seem to wear it. Well, that's because my camera doesn't fit in it and I'm planning to make it my new school bag. I'm not doing art next year and I doubt I would need colouring pencils/pens. Also I have scoliosis, which is a deformity, it mostly occurs through childhood and it's when your spine is slightly curved. Anyway it makes me more tired, it's uncomfortable when I'm trying to fall asleep and my back sometimes hurts when I carry heavy things. Which is why I have these tiny bag for a school bag, the less I can fit in, the less I carry and find ways to adjust.


1 comment:

  1. I love the sleeveless denim jacket look.

    Your back always looks so upright so no one could see any curve I think. There are "healthy back bags" that you can get online. Maybe one of them would be a good choice for school when you have to carry so much stuff. R x

    ReplyDelete