Saturday, September 1, 2012

A little different

Today I wanted to go to town, until I found out that I'll be the photographer for my mom's friend, so I thought: "ok, how long would it take?". It took about 3-4 hours (with breaks) and I'm writing this in between a break :)
Don't get me wrong, I actually like feeling all "photographer", although I'm no tallented saint. Anyway I also got some photos done, but since my sister wasn't taking photos of me, I wasn't shy about it and felt like having fun photos done instead of the usual "outfit photos".






Ok, at this point the photographer said "no, don't change, I liked the meditating", so I meditated 

And yep, we're done for now
hopefully I'll get my yoyo frozen yogurt tomorrow 
Photographer: Linda Gille

1 comment:

  1. I like your hair loose and free. Also the paisley design on your top. Did you know that it originally came from Persia (Iran)and was often hand woven in Kashmir, India?

    ReplyDelete