Saturday, September 8, 2012

Shoe hunt!

Today I got quite disappointed by the lack of basic ballerinas that aren't made with shiny material. So from today now on, I declare a SHOE HUNT! I shall not stop until I get what I want! Haha it sound so serious, but what it really is, is me looking for certain shoes and only buy others until I get those. So the shoes I want are basic ballerinas to start with, then army shoes, creepers and doc martins. I was thinking about white low top converse, but those are too mainstream now, they look soso nice, but many people have those :o









1 comment:

  1. I love how you are developing your own unique style, what I think of as the "Melly Look". You chose a perfect outfit to go with the hat and it makes you look very French, kind of 6th arrondisement 'Parisian' <333 (*) x

    ReplyDelete