Tuesday, October 23, 2012

NOT COOL


Hello my lovely blog readers, today unfortunately I'm going to talk about something VERY unpleasant. Today, I forgot my bus card, the way teenagers usually forget things, I'm quite used to never getting in trouble.. Well guess what! The bus monitor came and asked me for my card. Funny story.. I forgot it at home. So I told him I forgot it and could I just buy the ticket, he said sure. The weight from my shoulders was lifted at that moment. I asked him how much does the ticket cost, he said 60 euro!! The amount you pay as penalty. So I decided to try and slide through the situation, so I just told him the full truth; that I forgot my card, that I'm sorry, that I could come to an office and show my card, maybe even fill out some forms, but the idea of getting in trouble, because of forgetting is absurd to me (not that I think it's ok, but everybody forgets and also I don't want to pay the fine!) Anyway he came to an agreement, he wrote my name, birth date and address down and in a few days I'll get a letter telling me when I need to go the office. Maybe that was naive, because he may have tricked me, but I'd rather pay 60 euro fine than lie about my address and name, someone else would have to pay the consequences! That would also impact me feeling guilty all the time. So if you have had this scary experience let me know and tell me your story, I'd love to know if he tricked me or not, but he seemed like a sensible person and I hope he doesn't wake up thinking: "today I'll trick a young girl".

If you're not bothered to read this long text

BUSS MONITORS DO EXIST AND THEY DO CHECK, SO DON'T FORGET YOUR BUSS CARD!!

3 comments:

  1. It's always like thet when you heve your card no monitor, and then the one time you don't "BOOM" he's there !!!! Anyway i hope it'll be ok and i don't think he tricked you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds like a typical petty bureaucrat and I do not like that he asked for your address. He could be a stalker! (*) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cerams, ka tas sods nebūs jāmaksā. :)

    Uzraksti vēlāk, kā viss izvērtās, kad situācija būs atrisinājusies.

    ReplyDelete