Sunday, October 14, 2012

Part two

Hello, right now I'm exhausted, because I went to the swimming pool. Anyway I'm going to get a gym/pool/spa membership and I don't know where and which one. I've been thinking about getting the one in Coque. Anyway let me know if you know a great place in Kirchberg/Hamilius and maybe even Gare.

I found a super fat way how to finish off your homework

What you do is, give yourself a time limit, if you don't finish, that;s your bad, move on to the next thing you've got on your to-do list and then maybe an hour later finish it

It works for me! good luck





Just so you know I didn't actually throw my hat to the camera, I threw it to the side and it didn't even reach as far as the camera. No cameras were abused in this photoshoot

A paparazzi photo


Anyway lately I gained a little weight, I went from 42kg to 44.5kg


And there's a renovation in the underground, guess where my next photoshoot will be?

I decided to do a Week challenge. Everyday I'll put in a different hair mask and see if it works. I'll let you know ;)

3 comments:

  1. Really nice blog!!
    You look so good in your pictures, keep up the good work :)

    I follow you now, would you like to follow me back?

    Lots of love, Lisette
    lisettemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an even nicer shape now that you have added a couple of kg to your weight <33 (*) xx

    ReplyDelete