Sunday, October 21, 2012

Underground + Awesome song

Yeah my dog decided to take a walk without me knowing the other day. SHAMELESS! Oh well, she knows how to behave when she does that. That's how I could take the photo :D

Oh right! We're talking about underground! Well, I used to go there a lot because my friends liked it there, although I hated it. That's all in the past now, because They renovated!!




In this post everything is scattered around but I prefer it that way, so here's a song I found on youtube accidentally mistyping.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know that place here in Lux. but what I wanted to say is that I like your blog so much and that you post very very often (every single day) haha and i like that because it makes your blog much more interesting, but anyway even if I don't comment on every post, you should know that someone is reading your blog everyday hihi (i'm not a stalker :o)
    bye for now and keep on doing this job! in love M

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you're the best comment I've ever had, thanks!! And it's people like you who keep me going <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still so crazy about your dimples when you smile :D Sooo pretty (*) x x

    ReplyDelete