Saturday, November 17, 2012

Outfit!

Hello, today I went to town with Klara, we thought we should do a photoshoot, so I brought my camera. Little I knew, she brought also brought her own camera, so we had a master plan: we swapped the camera memory cards, so we could take photos of each other with out own camera's and then swap back the memory card, so we would have our own photos and better quality, since everyone is used to their own camera. The genius behind this is Klara :D
Oh btw, this awesome homeless guy is nothing related to this subject, I just want to say that if you're homeless, don't sit around begging, show your talent, that will get peoples attention and spare change ;)











4 comments:

  1. Great earrings and combat boots, you look really cool for the winter. Does the homeless guy have a place he stays to keep warm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is messy in a pretty way! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why does your hair look so dry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm i went out last night, I remember my sister once said that when you go out the next day your hair looks dry or greasy, help me out here!! D:
      I'm really skeptical or dry shampoos, so If you know a good one or have any tips for me, let me know! :D

      Delete