Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Reality

This day started out quite depressing, while on my way to school I experienced a huge traffic jam, yeah the road is empty, but that's because we took a secret route where not as many cars were 

I had to leave school to go and have my massage for my back and it didn't hurt, I remember last time it did
Note* normal massages are always pleasant, but kine-therapy and sometimes painful :O

AND NOW THE UPSIDE OF TAKING YOUR CAMERA TO SCHOOL :)








Yep black and white photos, VERY RARE on my blog :)




bye bye bracelet, you kept making noises as I was writing :p
My friend said it looked pretty, so I gave it to her, since she likes it and it annoys me with it sounds and that it keeps sliding off my wrists

hmm haven't you noticed my last photos are always a bit weird? haha
Gosh. Today I left school with the biggest shock I had this school year, the exam(s) are coming soso soon :(

2 comments:

  1. Soooo love that dimpled smile ;D (*) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos Meldra, you look good, your outfit is nice, you're pretty hah. keep going like that! GabÄ—.

    ReplyDelete