Sunday, December 30, 2012

Old look

Hello! Today, I've been quite busy cleaning up my mess. Meaning my closet. I buy clothes irresponsibly, well not anymore, but I did and now I have to clean up my mess and sell my clothes. In case you go to my school (European school of Luxembourg) and you're in the group ESL; go and see my tens of things I sell. I'm even selling dr denims!




So this is my outfit from some time ago and judging by the sunglasses it could be spring. Well, that was this month actually.

3 comments:

  1. wooooow, your style is imroving so much meldra, you're always wearing such pretty clothes! maaan i wish i was as skinny as you :( anyways, the glasses really made the look come together and it's reaaally prettyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair seems so much healthier, congratz:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ļoti patīk šis outfits :)))

    ReplyDelete