Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Video?

Hello :)
Lately I've been wanting to make a video tour of my school, not showing classroom and boring stuff, but just showing off the atmosphere, advantages and disadvantages, just random stuff. Although, I'm not sure, I don't get many youtube views and one video takes about 2 hours to film and 2 to edit. So lots of work and little gain, although I enjoy doing it. What do you think? Should I?

Me at school, I lately started taking my camera with me now that the lighting is quite bad when I get home, it's already dark and the lights or flash make the photo look like a webcam photo and I really don't want that.


Today I was only wearing mascara, instead of my daily routine of foundation and matte, only then mascara.


8 comments:

  1. yes, it's a good ida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. make aa video of the school! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. do a vid-good idea, we all love your videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, you should definitely do that , that would be so great (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't need make up like foundation and matte, your skin is perfect haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you're in it... YES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to see your school! :D the photos look so great, I'm wondering what that big wall is.. :)

    ReplyDelete