Monday, January 28, 2013

Another present

Hello! Today, school could have gone better, I was fine with the lessons, but I'm concerned about some of my friends. In fourth year, for some it's quite nice, but others it's only pressure. I'll lying if I said I'm one of the ones that find it easy. I get good marks, but it's a challenge to keep them up. There are quite many students that find school pressuring, but of course they are hiding behind a smiling mask. I try my best to help my friends, but those smiling masks aren't helping, so if you need to talk about anything and I mean anything. It could even be about how someone took your last gum. Even little things like that. As I was saying, school could have been better in that department, but I'm very happy about my late birthday present I got today!



Sorry for the quality. I'm not sure if you noticed, but for the past 3 months, I've been working out, although now I only started it more intensely. On this photo I probably still look like I'm starved out or wearing clothes that don't fit me. 

1 comment:

  1. You look nice in that denim shirt <33 R x

    ReplyDelete