Remember last year? The year I loved bows. A lot. Well, I found my bows and the one I'm wearing here is made by my mom about a decade ago. It's very valuable to me, I love self-made things. Lately a lot of girls have been asking me what I want for my birthday on Wednesday. I'll be 16. I'm throwing a birthday party on Friday, 2 days late!Anyway I'm very happy that my birthday is on Wednesday because:
- On Wednesdays I have fairly easy lessons.
- I end school at 12:15.
- I'll be able to join a gym (recommendation please!) at the moment I'm thinking about the gym in .coque, at the moment my plan is to try out many gyms in Kirchberg, Hamilius and maybe even Gare.
- I'll be able to treat myself with some sacred shopping, I prefer to shop on my own; helps me concentrate, yes that's right! Shopping requires concentration because we are bombarded by "promotions" or should I say traps.
- Alone time, I'm quite independent, I need to be on my own sometimes to think things through.
- Easy homework catch-up although I'm not sure I'll be doing it then.
- I love Wednesdays.