Friday, January 18, 2013

Bows and girls

Remember last year? The year I loved bows. A lot. Well, I found my bows and the one I'm wearing here is made by my mom about a decade ago. It's very valuable to me, I love self-made things. Lately a lot of girls have been asking me what I want for my birthday on Wednesday. I'll be 16. I'm throwing a birthday party on Friday, 2 days late!
Anyway I'm very happy that my birthday is on Wednesday because:
  1. On Wednesdays I have fairly easy lessons.
  2. I end school at 12:15.
  3. I'll be able to join a gym (recommendation please!) at the moment I'm thinking about the gym in .coque, at the moment my plan is to try out many gyms in Kirchberg, Hamilius and maybe even Gare.
  4. I'll be able to treat myself with some sacred shopping, I prefer to shop on my own; helps me concentrate, yes that's right! Shopping requires concentration  because we are bombarded by "promotions" or should I say traps.
  5. Alone time, I'm quite independent, I need to be on my own sometimes to think things through.
  6. Easy homework catch-up although I'm not sure I'll be doing it then.
  7. I love Wednesdays.




7 comments:

  1. We call them 'pussy bows' here and they suit your long and full bodied hair.

    Happy Birthday and many happy returns on Wednesday. Your comment about promotions (traps) made me smile as it is so true! R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you dye your hair? It changed! It's amazing in the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I started dying my hair very early (age five) and I stopped at 11 years of age, because for me it was only a phase.

      Delete
  3. Are you still planning to organise your birthday party at home? If so, how many people you want to invite? 20?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the moment i've invited around 17 people, but I keep adding one at a time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who did you already invite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so much older than 16 haha, have a great birthday!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete