Sunday, January 20, 2013

Facebook profile photo

Hello! I have a little problem. I want a new facebook profile photo, but I'm extremely picky about these things. It took me a month to choose my current one. I'm actually serious. 


I miss this hat. I think that hats or any accessory striking enough is essential for a look. Otherwise you'd be like me a few years ago, looking at a closet full of clothes and thinking: "I have nothing to wear!"


Accessories are a very important factor in an outfit. I'll be honest. I don't wear accessories every time I go out of the house to meet someone, but accessories make life easier, without them my outfit would consist of jeans and my top.



1 comment:

  1. The lowermost pic would be great for facebook ('smiling eyes' and great cleavage<33), but I also like the earlier pic you posted in the pale green shirt/blouse. R x

    ReplyDelete