Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How to get over rough days

Hello! Yesterday was quite a rough day for personal reasons, but you shouldn't let it get you down. I'm going to be honest, I'm not always standing these rules that I made up a second ago, but I think they are quite good.


1. Face the truth and feel sorry for yourself.


2. Treat yourself. Warning: don't treat yourself with fattening things (and I can clearly see my frozen yogurt has oreos, but it's still better than candy or chocolate bars.)


3. Go outside and look at the environment. Notice your surroundings and look at homeless people to remind yourself that you are being over reactive, perhaps give them some change, staring is not polite.



5. Think carefully- is that really worth the stress?


6. No! It is not worth you wasting time by feeling bad about yourself.


7. Get over it and smile!


8. Try your best to relax or be silly.

2 comments:

  1. I believe you are right to not let things get to you and make you feel down. I always think about the people who have nothing, or who have some terrible illness that will shorten their lives and it always puts whatever I was worrying about into perspective. Also there is a great saying - 'laugh, and the world laughs with you, weep, and you weep alone'. ;D R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is okay. And I love how you stay positive about it

    ReplyDelete