Hello! Yesterday was quite a rough day for personal reasons, but you shouldn't let it get you down. I'm going to be honest, I'm not always standing these rules that I made up a second ago, but I think they are quite good.
1. Face the truth and feel sorry for yourself.
2. Treat yourself. Warning: don't treat yourself with fattening things (and I can clearly see my frozen yogurt has oreos, but it's still better than candy or chocolate bars.)
3. Go outside and look at the environment. Notice your surroundings and look at homeless people to remind yourself that you are being over reactive, perhaps give them some change, staring is not polite.
5. Think carefully- is that really worth the stress?
6. No! It is not worth you wasting time by feeling bad about yourself.
7. Get over it and smile!
8. Try your best to relax or be silly.