Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Last day at 15 with combats and socks

Hello! Tomorrow, it's my birthday! I'll go to try out elipse tomorrow, hopefully. I'll phone them today. I'll also go shopping for my party on Friday. If you know me and we're friends, please ask me about the party, because I already forgot to invite some guests and I think I invited the last of them today, but I'm not sure. Other than that, when I was sleeping I had an amazing dream, that I shortly forgot of later, but I remember combats and socks, so I turned that into an outfit!




3 comments:

  1. I like the way you accented the cream socks with the cream cardigan and the black between, it brings the whole outfit together. R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey melly I love the color of your eyes !

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Meldra, have a sweet sixteen!

    ReplyDelete