Saturday, January 19, 2013

Turtles are awesome

Hello! Today I woke up at 7:30, because I went to work. After that I met up with Yasmine and went to Smoojo, I have been wondering about a summer job there; I need to make a CV. Help! Please. I felt proud about todays pay, so I treated myself with the best frozen yogurt I've ever ate, ever better than the gorgeous Latvian ones. I guess kiwi, banana and white chocolate go together quite well!





 On my way to Yasmins we saw this gate. Seems legit.


She kind of reminds me of my sister in this photo.


Her turtles are awesome and can high five each other!










I found out I like lolipops :D


The turtle dance!


3 comments:

  1. I like how Yasmine's dark eyes suit her and her dogs look like they are fun. R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You work? o.o

    http://bahbohh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last picture is absolutely gorgeous and perfect (:

    ReplyDelete