Sunday, March 3, 2013

A busy life

Hello! I just wanted to talk about organisation! I feel like I have none of it and when I don't plan my time; everything goes wrong. For example: I have an economics test on Tuesday and today when I woke up instead of studying for it, I did homework and relaxed. Afterwards I went to work, when I came home I made dinner and bread. Now, I'm making a post about and I still haven't studied for it! However, I decided to skip lunch in school. It's just not worth it. It's nice being with friends, but it would be nicer if I could do it outside school instead of studying at that time. So from now on in lunches (unless they are doubled) I'll be doing homework and studying, so after school I can spend sometime with friends and maybe shop. I started doing that on Thursdays and Fridays, suddenly classes became so much easier and relaxing, because I already prepared for them. I don't eat lunch, so this is a piece of cake for me! Finally, when people ask me to hang out after school on a long day, I'll be able to say: "yes".


On an other case, I've been trying to get my room perfect. Just amazingly perfect, the type of room a person with OCD would have. I want it perfectly organised, so that I can show it off to you. Please, remind me though. I sometimes forget to do chores.


1 comment:

  1. That is a good plan to make the lessons more relaxing by studying just before but you do need to make sure you get enough nourishment too. I would recommend taking some cereal bars or other energy foods that you can munch on while you study. R x

    ReplyDelete