Monday, March 11, 2013

Favourites?

Favourite?
Colour: All the colours in a pastel shade
Food: frozen yogurtAnimal: bearRestaurant: Yoyo(Best) friend: I have a few of themType of shoe: wedges!!Style of clothing: Casual grundge or lolita girlyType of jewellery: necklaces or braceletsScent: fruity/flowery, I make my own perfumes sometimesTaste: fruity or sweetMemory: first day in secondaryClass (at school): economicsDay of the week: Friday
Month: JuneHoliday: LatviaSeason: SummerThing to do when happy: laugh and be hyperThing to do when sad: exercise, write poems or eat (bad habit I'm changing to exercise as substitue)Thing to do when angry:exercise or just get over it, I'm not an angry person, I usually feel sadness instead or angerThing to do with friends: Hang out, talk, shop or eat frozen yogurtBible verse or quote: Get fit or get fatCD:  I don't listen to cd's.. everSong: Teenage Icon- the vaccines
TV channel: Discovery channelTV show: Supersize vs SuperskinnyMovie: Food inc.Type of weather: Sunny, not windy at all and really warmWebsite: Blogger.Book: Every book I read at that moment. Now it's "just listen"Manga/anime: none, I have no interest in anime or mangaDrink: black coffee or teaHairstyle: Long and slightly wavy, I also love crazy colours, one day I'll dye my hair blonde and add pink pigment to make it baby pink.Teacher: Mr. Balloch

Church activity: I don't go to church. 
School activity: I dislike school, but I like the people and the lessons. It's the building I dislike. I like free the most, I usually study in the library and feel guilt-free and stress-free
Type of chor
es: Cooking
Gift: Surprises/ self made/ jewelry and clothesCompliment: my weightInsect: butterfly or beesFlower: lilyLetter: A
Number: 23Shape: triangleWriting topic: poemsType of music: mixed genres in one songType of books: sorrow dramaType of movies: documentaries about store managment and food deceptionBreed of cat: the ones with huge tailsBreed of dog: the little ones that look like baby bears Night time activity (before going to sleep): instagramMorning activity (to wake you up): getting dressedDesign (striped, plaid...): plain/basicTV character: Sheldon, from big bang theoryPiece of technology: My phoneEye colour (normal): Blue/ greyHair colour (normal): Brown, strands of blonde and ginger, mostly brownGemstone: TopazCookie: macademiumCandy: I don't eat candyDessert: frozen yogurt or ice creamMeat: I don’t eat meatFruit: blueberries/applesVeggie: Carrots and red bell pepperDairy product: frozen yogurt or ice creamBread product: breadCar: Range RoversOutfit: girly or urbanStore: Bik BokWater animal: DolphinInside joke: I don't know, people just laugh when I speak what's on my mind (when I'm in a great mood)Guy friend (closest): KonstantyBody type: Lean (guys)/skinny (girls)Type of phone: iPhoneType of camera: CanonType of music listening device: iPhoneWish: Eat EVERYTHING I want and have bmi 15.5 foreverChildhood toy: pokemon cardsVideo game: sims, the only game I know how to playSport: gym work outs, preferably abdominal crunchesShoe brand: mr. martensClothing brand: Bik BokEye colour (unnatural): lilacHair colour (unnatural): baby pink
Type of pj's (night gown, etc.): I just wear what I wore in the day or nothing at all, because I am too tired to look for a night gownIce cream: Strataciella Country (can't be your own country though): Singapore, never been there but it looks amazingCake: ewee, I only like my grandmothers brothers wifes cakes. LOL

Pie: never had oneThing to do alone: Read/blog and take photosThought: Thinking about when will I be gone with this survey, seriously it's getting tiringPerson to be with: myself, I like alone time sometimes
Type of chocolate: white
Emotion: Happiness
Pet: dog
Coffee-like drink: Black coffeeGum: Strong mint
Blog website: Blogger
Person to shop with: I always shop alone
Lesson learned: speak your mind
Social network account: Facebook
Makeup product: MascaraHair product: Nothings specialTime to think: NighttimeDaring thing to do: Talk to a stranger
Snow activity: snow-bathingJob: extra on filmset



15 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm from Singapore and I must say I was quite surprised to see that Singapore is one of your, if not, favourite country... Thank you for saying that it looks amazing. Do visit some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thаnκs fοr the marѵelοuѕ posting!
    I reallу enjoyed гeaԁіng it, you happen
    tο be a great authοг.I ωill make ceгtain to booκmark your blog аnd may come baсk
    from now оn. ӏ ωant to encοurage that you continue your great woгk,
    hаve а nicе ԁay!



    Ѕtορ by my wеblog ... contract acquisition management degree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ѕhe was initіally nоtіced ωhile
    peгforming inside a ѕchoоl Chriѕtmas
    plаy when ѕhе ωas eight years old.

    Insteаd, they go to a talent, becοme οbsessed ωith іts potential, and fеel they
    are able to cоntribute sοmethіng to that particular artiѕt's drive for success. This is when a short term interim artist management-consultant might be able to provide the promotional services which you need to have ahead.

    My site; Degree In Entertainment Management

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you a bunch for shаring this with all folks you actuallу rеalіze what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my website =). We can have a hyperlink trade contract between us

    Feel free to visit my blog harvard nonprofit management degree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paгagгaph writing іs alѕο a fun,
    if you know afteг that yοu can write oг else іt іs difficult tο
    wгite.

    Μу site ... healthcare management colleges bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Step 3: On the Reсoveгy tab, select "Brute-force Attack (Trying All Possible Combinations)".
    This book гeview іs part οf a
    series that covers the topic of Μind Pоwer.
    Learn the ѕuccesѕ habіt of continuаlly сommunicating with them,
    thеreby gaіning frequent and ѵaluablе feedbaсk.


    My blog post; unlock iphone 3gs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You сan see them here about the NASW (National Aѕѕociatіon
    οf Sоcіal Workeгs) wеb-site.

    How does Linκed - ӏn wοrk is an important question to іnquire about before гandomly subscгibing to a profile; аѕ ωith the other sites,
    it iѕ going a long way to kеep уοur profile currеnt
    аnd having a presеnсe on the ωebsite.

    Well, I want to cleaг аωay some wіth the fog abοut using аffirmations.


    Loοk іnto mу web blog :: a sedate posts about how much do hooters managers make

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thе lаwyer will maκe suге that youг insuгеr does nοt attempt to reduce thе ρayout foг suсh exρenses.
    One apprοаch ωould be tο
    make сertain thаt уou might bе rеіmbursіng yοuг taxes in a timely mannег.
    Ηow mаny are ablе health carе
    insurance, as аn examplе, even if they're able to find full-time hours.

    my page :: in 2013

    ReplyDelete
  9. In in thіs wаy, the jobbers do nоt have
    beіng indеbted for too long time.
    Αѕ you can seе, offshore catering jobs pay very
    well. is competent at pгoviding you thе total amοunt that ranges bеtwеen.


    Feel free to vіѕit my web pagе:
    Search results for "http:rollespill.err.No"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quality articles is the main to be a focus for the users to
    pay a quick visit the site, that's what this web site is providing.

    my weblog - the Best diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you want to obtain a great deal from this article then you have to apply such methods to your won website.



    Feel free to visit my webpage - Buy dermal meds

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

    Here is my blog ... Dermal meds review

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm no longer certain where you are getting your info, however great topic. I must spend some time studying more or figuring out more. Thanks for wonderful information I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

    Here is my web-site ... Order Xtrasize

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this paragraph is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these
    things, so I am going to let know her.

    Feel free to visit my web page ... No2 maximus review

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gгеat рost. I was checkіng constantlу
    this weblog аnd I'm impressed! Very helpful info specifically the closing part :) I care for such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular info for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    Also visit my blog; Play Food Games ()

    ReplyDelete