Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello! Today, I woke up and went straight to the gym! Then later when I met up with Guusje I enjoyed my well-earned success with some junk food. Don't try this at home, because it is indeed very unhealthy and completely daft! Therefore I'm officially trying out vegan lifestyle. I hate the guilty feeling and this will be amazing if I would achieve it. However, I'd have to leave my best friend- frozen yogurt. [Audience gasps].


Me and Guusje had a little photoshoot. 588 photos to be viewed and some deleted. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Looking goeg guuurrrrl! When will the other pics be up?
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking goooodd* sorry my bad :b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry maybe what you ate isn't vegan but it's definitely not junkfood ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frozen yoghurt is not junk food! Give yourself a break!

    ReplyDelete