Monday, March 11, 2013

Necklace+collar

Hello! Today, was a lovely day. I didn't even mind that It was snowing! I have this new necklace, that I love and won't be taking off unless I have to for a very good reason. I wanted to wear a collar and I realised that a simple, cute necklace makes the collar look very sweet!


Lately, I've been very lazy when it comes to outfits. I just don't see the point if you only go to school. If the temperature would be better, I'd try much more. In yesterdays post, I didn't wear that outfit outside. I'm always very cold, unless I do my coat-off trick, where I pretty much get so cold I don't feel it.


I also tried out these nail patches I got from Yasmine, I recommend them! So easy! Excellent if it's almost midnight and you think you should do something about you're nails. However, read the instructions! Not as easy as it looks, well at least on the first nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment