Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New babies!

Hello! A rainy day like is perfect for depression! Hang on, instead of being sad, you should buy shoes! Along with other things of course. When it rains many people have all sorts of reactions, mine is a very sad one. If it snows; I'm worried, but a moment later I'm ecstatic. It the wind blows strongly; I'm distracted and annoyed due to my ears being cold and my hair going all over my face. If it's sunny; I'm very happy and fun loving. Weather can subliminally affect your mood!


 On Friday I'm going to a paint party! What should I wear? Never been to a paint party, so I don't know what you should wear.

1 comment:

  1. maybe you should wear old clothes that will not matter if you get dirty. I think maybe a 'paint party' is where you all help to decorate someone's room?

    ReplyDelete