Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Goody two shoes!

Hello! Today, in school I was all day dizzy and felt half dead. I still liked today! I got my report. Apparently, it was good. My parents agreed. I used to think that it's hard to impress them, but only two years ago I found out that it's hard to impress myself. I'm far too much of a perfectionist to be happy with my results and if I score something perfectly correct I think of it as nothing special, something very easy. This type of a personality can hurt others. That's quite hard, because people who are ambitious don't notice it always. If we aren't happy with something decent, how are others who have scored less supposed to feel? That's why today I didn't really show my report to anyone unless I was asked by a close friend. I failed nothing. I didn't get 10's either.


Noticed anything? Yep! Those are my creepers from London! I didn't like their color, so I made them darker.


1 comment:

  1. Mmm that's better, your super duper dimpled smile is back. I also love the creepers! R x

    ReplyDelete