Saturday, May 18, 2013

Friendship

BFF= Boyfriend, friends and family to me. This is what helps you stay afloat. Throughout the sad and rough time, they are there for you. Only today, I really felt amazing. I realized that I have a good life. A very good one indeed. I have a roof over my head, I'm not disowned or starving, I have people that I love.

We went what is know as the: "stoner park." Such a bad name for it! It's a stunning place! 


This is my beautiful friend Ina, who lights up the whole room with happiness!




I met up with another friend later, but I'll see if I'll post about it, since I don't have many photos of it.

5 comments:

  1. Your English is quite confusing sometimes.. but you look very pretty in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally you're back! Missed you<33 please just post about the rest of your day love to hear more about you friends!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know bff also means bitch for free

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now not positive where you are getting your information,
    however good topic. I must spend a while learning much more
    or figuring out more. Thank you for great info I used to be in search of this info
    for my mission.

    my webpage ... Wrinkle formula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

    Also visit my site text2

    ReplyDelete