Saturday, May 4, 2013

Great days don't come easy

Hello! Yesterday, was the best day ever! I loved it! 


I met up with two good friends and had a little photoshoot and we all know I love those!



It was situated on the place known as: "stoner park." It's kind of sad, because it's a beautiful place that once in a while has people coming over to smoke.


Then it got a little less serious. Check out her blog!


That's because we found bruno!


He should be a comedian, really.


Yep, he's got a funny talent. I'm a bit worried of posting the other photos which are even funnier.



 After that, I got home, got dressed and had the night of life!


1 comment:

  1. I really like the fourth photo. It is really good to see you looking happy and having fun.
    What was the "night of life" that you had to get dressed for?

    ReplyDelete