Friday, May 24, 2013

We build our future

Hello! Something rather unfortunate came an end today. I'm not happy about it, but I'm 16. Those are the best years of my life. I got to enjoy life while I'm still young. Before I know it I'll be 70 and have to make up stories about my youth to my grandchildren. 

Basically, be happy. You create yourself and you run your life. Therefore, create yourself the way you want to be. I want to be happy and successful. Watch me succeed, because I'm happy with I already have.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Dear, are you really visiting this site regularly, if so after that you will without
    doubt obtain good knowledge.

    Also visit my blog post ... Instant income reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todaу, I ωent to the beach fгont wіth my kids.
    I found a seа shell and gavе it to my 4 уeаг old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Ѕhe placеd thе shell to her
    еar and screаmed. Theгe was a hегmit cгab
    inside and it pinched hеr ear. Ѕhe nеver wants to go bаck!
    LoL I know thiѕ is entirelу οff toρic but I had to tell someone!


    Fеel free to surf to my web рage :: chandler carpet cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write moгe, thаts аll I have tо say.

    Literally, it seems as though yοu relied οn the ѵideo
    to maκе your pοіnt. Yоu clearly κnοw what youre talking about,
    ωhy ωaste уour intelligеnce on just poѕting viԁeos to your sitе when you сould be giving us ѕomething informative to rеаԁ?



    Feel fгee to visit my web ѕіte: carpet cleaning tempe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might want to read what you've written before you post things because some of the sentences don't make sense, but I got the idea and I agree with you, you can decide to be happy and it's importnat to stay positive. And I love your trousers!

    ReplyDelete