Monday, September 2, 2013

Last day before school

Hello! I hope you have realized that all my outfit posts are from a few days ago. I like to prepare my photos and the text written, so if I'm on the go I only need to press a button to publish a post. 

I have to go back to school and I'm slightly in denial. It's just unreal, because I already went to school in summer. It may not have been a typical school, but a driving school, but I still spent 3 hours in a classroom.


I also want to change my facebook profile photo, so I might make a post about it. Some people don't see the importance in it, but I rarely change them so it is quite a big deal for some people who also have this habit.




Jacket: ASOS
Top: Amisu
Bracelet: Lindex
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Hairband: Accessorize 

2 comments:

  1. Really nice outfit./ Love the jacket you are wearing.

    Love, Lisette
    24/7 STYLISH

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in these pictures:) x

    goldenbohemian.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete