Saturday, November 2, 2013

Charmed

Hello! I hope you didn't think I'd do a one time hit move. I'm here to stay. Lately, I've noticed that slowly, but surely high waist skirt is getting less popular. Just look at Kenzas blog! She's got plenty of outfits with skirt under a top or sweater and they look gorgeous. 

I also always wanted to wear creepers, but I always worry that their shape would distort me slightly.


About my ginger hair- I like it, despite societies jokes and prejudice.






Earrings- Six
Shirt- Vintage
Skirt- H&M
Creepers- England 
You can get them almost anywhere in London

5 comments:

  1. Yeeyy you're back! What made you start again?xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best friend told me to get ready, because we'll have a photo shoot and that she's going to make me blog again. Thank God. I just became so unmotivated, but then I realized that I'm missed by some people.

      Delete
  2. The second and third photo are so so sooo gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're blogging again. Is everything okay? You don't look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I'm quite happy there actually :)

      Delete