Friday, November 1, 2013

Furry friend

Before I get any hatemail- the jacket isn't made of a real animal.


However, it is quite warm, just not as warm as it looks like.


It took me lots of courage to wear it, since I thought I'd look like I'm getting ready for Siberia or Antartica!


There's no need to be shy about clothing that you like. I love this coat, but I never wore it until today. I've have it for half a year now..

                                                                                                                                                                    Short post! Enjoy your clothes and don't be shy.

P.S. I never fully quit blogging.

Coat- H&M
Top- BIK BOK
Sunglasses- Random Latvian store
Shoes- Chaussea
Pants- H&M
Necklace- H&M
Bracelet- Lindex

No comments:

Post a Comment