Saturday, November 9, 2013

Genius

Hello! Today was a rather good day. Started of with going to the gym and then meeting someone special. I have the feeling that I should start wearing warmer clothes, which is a shame, because I like the chilly feeling as long as it's not too cold. I'm not ready for winter.


I love accessories, but I always forget them, so from now on I'll put keep accessories in my bag, so when I'm on my way to someplace, I'd find it.


Another thing is that sometimes girls wear "see-through" skin colour tights, I don't like it. It seems so sparkly and obvious, sometimes they even itch. 





Top- Pimkie
Skirt- Romwe
Shoes- H&M

I NEED to start wearing accessories!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that skirt!
    xx Alexa
    http://fashiondieslast.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the off the shoulder look and bare legs look better than shiny tights! R x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the first pic ^^
    And nice look, I would wear this if someday for some reason things get cold over here ='p

    xx Maria

    ReplyDelete